This year’s theme — Membership ˖ Partnership — reflects the College Board’s renewed emphasis on collaboration to increase rigor and achieve equity and excellence in education. Presenters at Forum cross disciplines to share innovative ideas for better serving all students.
The College Board welcomes session proposals from all educators, including:
- K–12 and higher education administrators
- School counselors
- School and college faculty
- College enrollment and admission officers
- Superintendents and school principals
- Policymakers from nonprofit and government organizations
Lend your voice to Forum 2014: Submit a proposal by Wednesday, April 16, 2014.